ecstatic sculptures of the Devīs & the Devas at the Ashmolean Museum, Oxford, one of the oldest museums in the world! awe!
• Śiva & Pārvatī tenderly embracing each other (alternatively titled ‘Umā-Maheśvara).
• Pārvatī as the enthralling Gaurī. Mahārājñī!
• the beautiful Pārvatī making the kaṭakahasta gesture
• Viṣṇu ruling with his śakti, Lakṣmī, seated on his lap as her throne (alternatively titled Lakṣmī-Nārāyaṇa)
• the radiant Goddess Siddhā holding lotuses
• victorious Durgā slaying Mahiṣāsura
• dancing Ganeśa
• yet another depiction of Durgā slaying Mahiṣāsura
• two sculptures of the enrapturing Viṣṇu
• Viṣṇu birthed as Rāma